ROLES AND MISSIONS OF THE VICE-DEAN IN CHARGE OF STUDENT-RELATED STUDENT ISSUES
Dr. Benakmoum Amar
Lecturer Class A
The vice-dean in charge of studies and student-related issues is responsible for:
- Ensure the management and follow-up of student registrations in graduation;
- To follow the progress of teaching activities and to take or propose to the Dean any measure for their improvement;
- To keep the nominative and statistical file of the students; collect, process and disseminate educational information for the benefit of students.
The Associate Dean for Studies and Student Affairs is assisted by:
– the head of education,
– the head of teaching and evaluation
– the head of the statistics, information and guidance service.