THE VICE-DEAN IN CHARGE OF POST-GRADUATION, SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS
Dr. DAOUI Abdelhakim
Lecturer Class A
The vice-dean in charge of post-graduation, scientific research and external relations is responsible for:
to follow the progress of the competitions for access to post-graduation;
– to take or propose the necessary measures to ensure the operation of post-graduate training;
– to ensure the progress of the defenses of post-graduation dissertations and theses;
– to monitor the progress of scientific research activities;
– to initiate partnership actions with the socio-economic sectors;
– to initiate actions with a view to energizing and strengthening national and international inter-university cooperation;
– implement teacher development and retraining programs;
– to follow the functioning of the scientific council of the faculty and to keep its archives.
The vice-dean in charge of post-graduation, scientific research and external relations is assisted by:
- the head of the post-graduation training follow-up service
- the head of the research activities monitoring department;
- the head of the cooperation and external relations department.